Central Motor Service

The History of Central Motors

 

Central Motor Service

Central Motors has been in the same location since the 1930’s.  In the early days it was only a one bay garage with gas pumps.  Tony Yamashita purchased Central Motors in 1980 after spending eight years at a local Volkswagen Dealership. 

Throughout the years Central Motors has expanded to the eight bay garage that it is today.  After spending twenty-five years as a mechanic and manager, Jeremy Thorp has taken the role of owner from Tony Yamishita. 

Tony is now semi-retired.  Tony is enjoying time travelling, golfing and spending time with his family which now includes their first grand-child.